Author Topic: Can someone hack my phone and read my messages? ...  (Read 54 times)

Thangameen

• ! keep smile..& make others too !
    • View Profile
Can someone hack my phone and read my messages? ...
« on: October 20, 2018, 08:00:26 AM »
Sure, someone can hack your phone and read your text messages from his phone. But, the person using this cell phone must not be a stranger to you. No one is allowed to trace, track or monitor someone else’s text messages. Firstly, the person who wants to hack your phone and get acess to your messages downloads text message tracker. The second step he does is to install the application on target device. One of the hacking spyware built and used for the text messages spying purposes mentioned above is mSpy. ???

Using cell phone tracking apps is the most well-known method of hacking someone’s smartphone. You may be angry because of unauthorized access to your phone and remind about the right to privacy. But there are many situations in which it can save a child’s health, life and prevent him from cyber bullying or protect company’s wealth and reputation.

With the help of cell phone hacking software or SMS tracking apps someone can get access to all your messages in order to:

Keep track all incoming and outgoing SMS and MMS;
Read outgoing and incoming emails;
Intercept instant messages via Skype, Facebook, etc.;
Monitor iMessage, WhatsApp and Viber conversations.
Besides these features for monitoring text messages, texting spy applications can provide:

Tracking of real time GPS location of target phone;
Tracking calls. You will be able to listen to all conversations;
Control of Internet browsing (searching, website bookmarks, inappropriate websites);
Keylogging;
Monitoring of gallery content (videos and photos);
Remote control of target device;
Listening to smartphone surroundings via microphone.
All these options will be available for someone who will decide to hack your phone and read your text messages using surveillance applications. Although all spy apps work in the stealth mode and tracking should be secrecy and undetectable sometimes you can notice some strange things with your device.

So if you notice something that you did not perform, then there is an opportunity that your smartphone is hacked by another user. If you suspect that there is a malicious app on your phone, it’s better to take it to a service center for a diagnostic test.